Classic Cheese Fondue Board
Servings: 6-8 | Baking Time: 5 mins
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-1/2 cups dry white wine
- 7 cups Balderson Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Kirsch or brandy
- Rub a fondue pot with garlic, and discard clove.
- Over medium heat, bring white wine to a simmer in a heavy saucepan.
- In a bowl, add the cornstarch and nutmeg to the grated cheese and toss to fully coat all the cheese.
- Stir cheese mixture into wine with wooden spoon until melted and thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Kirsch or brandy.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and place on a board with all your desired dippers!
- Keep warm over medium heat.
Cosmic Crisp® Apples Cheese & Charcuterie Board
About Cosmic Crisp® Apples :
- They are naturally slow to brown and are non-GMO – Rest assured that slices won’t brown during your party or event!
- They are crispier and sweeter than other varieties;
- They offer exceptional eating quality, large fruit size, attractive appearance, and versatility;
- They are ideal for baking as they retain their taste and texture longer after being cut.
On a large board, arrange apple slices, cheese, crackers, charcuterie, pâtés, and preserves.
Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.